Saturday 22 December 2012

Miche Bag Opportunities with Creata Direct Fashion

I am a Miche Bag Stylist with Creata Direct Fashion and want to share my story. Miche Bags was launched in Australia about 4 years ago by 3 people sitting around a coffee table blown away with such a unique product. Since then Creata Direct has become one of the fastest growing party plans in Australia.

This video will show you how a Miche Bag works

Source: uploaded by lovemymiche dated Mar 2010


I love my Miche Bag Opportunities

Creata Direct has offered fantastic opportunities for me. As a stay at home mum, being a Miche Bag stylist has given me the opportunity to earn an income while being there for my 3 beautiful children. Since joining in July 2010, selling Miche Handbags are given me a new found freedom, confidence and independence. Most of friends can't believe how much it has helped me. I was once the shy person who was afraid in meeting new people. Now I love going to my shows and meeting new people and showing them such an unique product and at last you can have one handbag but simply change your cover. I feel proud to be part of this rapidly growing company and sharing the love of Miche Bags and constantly blown away of women's faces when they see how Miche works - the relief of no longer emptying their bag to accessorize their outfit with the handbag and forgetting those precious items.


Miche Bag Opportunities with Creata Direct

 

What are you looking for?

Are you looking for change, earn some extra cash to pay the bills/holidays or just simply what to share the love of Miche.

At Creata Direct you can have it all, freedom, hassle free business, be your own boss. You can work as little as your want or simply experience unlimited income.      

Benefits at Creata Direct:
* no finance
* no orders to pack or deliver
* no stock to hold
* easy online ordering plus our own personal websites
* no financial outlay for coordinator benefits or customer specials
* hostess gifts delivered by the company
* international conferences and other travel opportunities
* no experience necessary, training provided
* earn great income with no hidden costs

Getting Started is Easy


With my support and encouragement you can start today.

Simply choose which kit: Starter Kit - $299 (valued over $700) or Business kit - $549 (valued over $1,000)

Both kits contain everything you need to start your business from a beautiful collection of Miche Base bags and shells, training manual, stationery, catalogues etc Commission is based on monthly sales and can earn up to 30% which is directly deposited into your bank account plus further commission is received when you bring people into your team.

Simply purchase one of our Kits and you're on your way to building your own business!

Contact me to change your life....

 

 

What to find out more about Miche Bag Opportunities please contact me at mcshanes@optusnet.com.au or you can visit my site

No comments:

Post a Comment